"you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website; "we", "us" and "our" are references to CHIP Express™ of UNIT 8 - The Gavel Centre, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PQ; and "Website" is a reference to our website, www.chipexpress.com.
2. Our Website
- 2.1 The information, content and material available on the Website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible.
- 2.2 We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible. All product descriptions displayed on the Website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
- 2.3 You must not interfere with the working of our Website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the Website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or Website.
- 2.4 Our Website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). You are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this Website and any trade marks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our Website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our Website.
4. Linked Sites
There are links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1 Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 5.2 We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- 5.3 We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 6.1 We may alter or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- 6.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.